OVP HEALTH recently adopted a new tagline, “Healthier. Community.” There are many ways OVP HEALTH helps to make people and communities healthier, from the primary care and addiction services our employees render to people living in our communities…to support of community programs and activities, like Little League baseball and school programs. This video shows how OVP HEALTH stepped up recently to help the Huntington community become healthier, with a gift that will help make a new and long-awaited baseball stadium at Marshall University a reality!
- Jackie Rebman named Director of OVP HEALTH Recovery Center
- OVP HEALTH Recovery Center receives ASAM Level of Care Certification
- OVP HEALTH receives three-year accreditations from Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- OVP HEALTH receives $900,000 grant to fund inpatient addiction treatment services for uninsured patients from Lawrence, Scioto and Adams counties in Ohio.
- Dr. Hess WSAZ Moms Everyday
- Significance of the OVP HEALTH Recovery Center Opening
- OVP HEALTH Recovery Center in South Point, OH, opens to patients.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Patient Information
- OVP HEALTH now providing Emergency Department services at Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Center
- OVP HEALTH Recovery Center FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- OVP HEALTH Recovery Center to open in Burlington, Ohio this Fall.
- OVP HEALTH expands emergency and hospitalist services in Virginia and Ohio.
- OVP HEALTH helps to build a “healthier community” and a new Marshall University baseball stadium.
- OVP HEALTH receives three-year CARF accreditation
- Profile of OVP HEALTH’s Growth in The Herald-Dispatch Business Section (5/5/19)
- OVP HEALTH Opens New Facility in Ashland, KY